Software Developer/Application Developer
Spatial View is one of the companies at the forefront of developing and deploying stereoscopic and auto-stereoscopic 3D technologies, applications and content.
If you want to challenge your knowledge and skills, be at the leading edge of entertainment, and be part of a dynamic development team, then this is a position for you.
Reporting to the Director of Research and Development you will be part of Spatial View's software development team in Toronto.
- Development of technical specifications and implementation plans.
- Responsibility for the timely delivery of projects.
- Writing of code based on a functional specifications, code debugging, testing and code maintenance.
- Design and maintain 3DS related applications (Windows/Linux/Mac)
- Extend and maintain existing middle ware client/server related modules
- Communicate with the video and image processing teams on related features in current/future products
- Meet project deadlines/deliverables
- Resolve quality and certification issues
- Design and develop test applications and quality assurance programs
- Active participation and contribution in code and design reviews
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience in C and C++
- Basic ObjectiveC programming languages skills
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Visual Studio/XCode
- Windows/Linux/MacOS experience
- Strong engineering communication skills, active team member
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Optional: Experience with Nokia's Qt framework.
- Optional: Microsoft DirectShow, Media Foundation knowledge
- Optional: embedded OS development
- Required: University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Optional: Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Bachelor degree with 3+ years or Master with 1+ years of software development experience
Please apply with resume and cover letter as one document to firstname.lastname@example.org, using subject line "swappdev - Your Name".
As an equal opportunity employer, Spatial View is committed to providing equal opportunities to candidates and employees, regardless of age, gender, disability, visible minority status, Native status, marital status, cultural or national background, religion, or sexual orientation. All candidates are encouraged to apply with confidence.
Please note that while we appreciate all expressions of interest, we can only respond to those candidates who will be interviewed.