Stereo 3D media is revolutionizing the consumer's viewing experience and Spatial View is at the forefront of this paradigm shift. In 2010, eight of the top 20 grossing films at the box office were shot in 3D and there are over 40 3D films scheduled for release in 2011. By 2014 analysts forecast 60 million 3D enabled mobile devices, 91 million 3D TVs and 75 million 3D PCs all of which require compelling 3D content and a method to deliver that content to the consumer's device. The 3D marketplace continues to present exciting opportunities to engage consumers and Spatial View's solutions are an integral part of the end-to-end 3D value proposition.
Spatial View has developed a 3D content distribution infrastructure, 3DeeCentral, that consists of a growing library of 3D content for 3D-enabled smartphones, PCs, and connected TVs. The 3DeeCentral solution is available on iOS & Android devices, Windows 7 PCs and connected TV platforms. To provide additional value to our clients the 3DeeCentral solution can be white labelled allowing our clients to present a branded version of the 3DeeCentral infrastructure for the distribution of the client's content.
Spatial View is also bringing glasses-free 3D viewing to the masses with its 3DeeSlide and 3DeeScreen lenticular lens overlay products. The 3DeeSlide is an elegantly designed case which comes with a high quality lens that turns your iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or iPod touch 3rd generation into a glasses-free stereo 3D viewing device. The 3DeeScreen includes everything you need to make watching glasses-free 3D on your laptop a whole new experience. Integrating a sophisticated eye tracking system with blu-ray and 3D media playback means you don't have to sit motionless in front of the screen to find the sweet spot. The 3D picture follows you as you adjust your position, providing a high quality 3D viewing user experience.
Reporting to the Director of Partner, Alliance & Channel Management, the successful candidate will be someone that thrives in a dynamic environment with a hunter mentality and experience selling to consumer electronics/mobile phone & accessory retailers and distributors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, contacting and closing distribution agreements for Spatial View's solutions with wireless operators, distributors/retailers of consumer electronics, mobile phones & mobile phone accessories and 3D specialty retailers. Ideal candidates must possess a consistent track record of success, strong B2B sales, business development and account management experience. The Sales Manager is responsible for bringing in new revenues by selling Spatial View's 3D products & services to new customers.
- Identify, develop and close sales opportunities for the distribution of Spatial View products and services
- Participate in the completion of proposals, quotes and project plans for prospective sales targets
- Take a lead position in the presentation of business proposals in the pursuit of sales opportunities
- Achieve set sales targets
- Recommend, participate in development of, and use sales tools to meet business objectives
- Represent Spatial View at trade and show events with the goal of increasing market awareness and developing sales leads
- Promote Spatial View's offerings and image in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Occasional travel to various locations
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Must have at a minimum of 5-7 years experience in B2B sales in the hi-tech space ideally working with wireless operators, distributors/retailers of consumer electronics, mobile phones & mobile phone accessories
- Seasoned in identifying new sales opportunities and developing strategic business relationships with sales targets
- Demonstrable history of successful high level sales
- Can communicate effectively and concisely, both orally and in writing, including effective presentation & telephone skills
- Adept at making presentations and demonstrations to senior executives
- Responsible for preparing detailed sales plans outlining how to accomplish sales goals including resources required, time element to win, competition, pricing strategy, action steps required to move the opportunity to closure
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities concurrently and multi-task
- Proven business experience, acumen, and passion
- Good understanding of the digital media environment is a strong asset
- Team player
- Bachelor degree with 5+ years of experience
Please apply with your resume and cover letter as one document to email@example.com, using subject line "salesmgr - Your Name".
As an equal opportunity employer, Spatial View is committed to providing equal opportunities to candidates and employees, regardless of age, gender, disability, visible minority status, Native status, marital status, cultural or national background, religion, or sexual orientation. All candidates are encouraged to apply with confidence.
Please note that while we appreciate all expressions of interest, we can only respond to those candidates who will be interviewed.