Intermediate/Senior Software Engineer for Mobile Development
Spatial View is one of the companies at the forefront of developing and deploying stereoscopic and auto-stereoscopic 3D technologies, applications and content.
If you want to challenge your knowledge and skills, be at the leading edge of entertainment, and be part of a dynamic development team, then this position is for you.
Reporting to the Director of Research and Development you will be part of Spatial View's software development team in Toronto.
As part of an agile development team, you will
- Develop and enhance mobile applications as well as cross-platform middle-ware layers
- Port existing applications to new platforms
- Work in a test driven code development environment based on functional specifications
- Design and maintain mobile applications (iPhone, Android)
- Extend and maintain existing middle ware (client/server related)
- Design and develop test applications and quality assurance programs
- Active participation and contribution in code and design reviews
- Communicate with the video and image processing teams on related features in current/future products
- Resolve quality and certification issues
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Either strong Objective C programming languages skills or strong Java programming skills
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Frameworks: Either iOS or Android SDK, Android NDK
- Operating Systems: MacOS, Win32
- Desirable: Experience in Agile Development (SCRUM, XP)
- Desirable: Experience in OpenGL, OpenGL ES or Direct3D
- Desirable: Knowledge of Stereoscopic and auto-stereoscopic technologies
- Required: University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Bachelor degree with 3+ years or Master with 2+ years of software development experience
Please apply with resume and cover letter as one document to email@example.com, using subject line "mobappdev - Your Name".
As an equal opportunity employer, Spatial View is committed to providing equal opportunities to candidates and employees, regardless of age, gender, disability, visible minority status, Native status, marital status, cultural or national background, religion, or sexual orientation. All candidates are encouraged to apply with confidence.
Please note that while we appreciate all expressions of interest, we can only respond to those candidates who will be interviewed.